Hawk-Eye is a surveillance system, designed for perimeter defense and border protection. It is ideal for strategic locations such as airports, borders, critical utilities, nuclear plants and oil refineries.
The system is based on a robust, highly precise, gyro stabilized pan-tilt unit, equipped with day and night cameras (thermal uncooled), allowing both day and night observation from a remote location. GPS, LRF and compass systems are optional.
The system is easily integrated with any vehicle as well as additional means of surveillance such as detection fence systems, motion detection radars and Unattended Ground Sensors (UGS). When an intrusion is detected by any of these systems, Hawk-Eye automatically focuses on the detection area to provide a real-time video investigation.
- All-in-one enclosure for all sensors
- High precision, continuous 360°
- Gyro stabilized high accuracy PTZ
- Day and night (thermal) cameras for day and night observation
- Installations on poles, towers, and vehicle-mounted mast systems
- Integration with GPS, LRF and compass modules(Optional)
- Integration with detection fence systems, radars and UGS(Optional)