C-HAWK is a surveillance system designed for maritime environments, such as civilian ports and ships that are often difficult to protect. The system is based on a robust, highly precise pan-tilt unit equipped with day and night (thermal) cameras (uncooled), allowing both day and night observation from remote locations. GPS, LRF and compass systems are optional. It is designed to help civilian and government agencies enforce border policies, such as stopping illegal immigration and drug smuggling.
C-HAWK easily integrates with additional means of surveillance such as sonar or motion detection radars When an intrusion is detected by any of these systems, C-Hawk automatically focuses on the detection area to provide a real-time video investigation.
- All-in-one enclosure for all sensors
- Integration with GPS, LRF and compass systems (optional)
- High precision, continuous 360°
- Gyro stabilized high accuracy PTZ
- Day and night (thermal) cameras for day and night observation
- Electronic stabilization
- Easy integration with C4I systems
or can be delivered with a MAX Command and Control unit
- Installations on boats, poles, towers, and vehicle-mounted mast systems