OPTICAL POD FOR FIRE CONTROL SYSTEM
BPOD is a surveillance and Fire Control System designed as a combined multi-sensor platform that can be integrated with a wide range of weapon systems.
BPOD can be fitted on most military weapon systems deployed on wheeled or tracked vehicles in harsh land conditions, or on vessels in maritime environments.
BPOD is a flexible and highly modular system that includes, in its basic configuration, a day camera, a dual field-of-view uncooled thermal imager for night vision and a Laser Range Finder (LRF) for accurate measurements of target location.
The system can be used both as a target indication sensor for combat management and weapon systems and as a remote observation system for surveillance and intelligence gathering purposes.
Unique digital video stabilization can be added as an option.
- All-in-one enclosure for all sensors
- Day and night (thermal) cameras for day and night observation
- cooled TI (optional)
- High sensitivity Dual FOV thermal vision
- Data output via LAN or analog
- Modular and configurable to specific mission requirements
- Easy integration
- Digital video stabilization (Optional)